Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2016

My Favorite Youtubers for Homesteading and Prepping




Hello Lovelies, It's Taz again back with another post, this time about my favorite Youtubers for Homesteading.. Now This is NOT a complete list, but it is some people I CAN NOT stop watching lately and there is SO MUCH useful Information.. So I will Share By Subject


Soaping

Soap Queen TV 
Soaping 101


Homesteading MISC

Our Half Acre Homestead 
Jnull0 
Big Family Homestead 
Nutnfancy ( There are some political views I dont agree with on here but there are still a lot of really great videos
North Carolina Prepper 
Michigan Snow Pony 
Joe Robinet Bushcraft 
Homesteadonomics 
Healthy Prepper 
Bexar Prepper 
Backyard Homesteader 


Beekeeping

Plain Ol Beekeeping in Plano Tx 
Hives and More 


Gardening

MI Gardener 
Growing Your Greens
Horticulture and Homes 
Groworganic Peaceful Valley 
Grow your Heirlooms 


Food Storage and Recipes

Linda's Pantry
Dehydrate 2 Store 



If there are any you want to add let me know and I will check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment