Translate

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bug Off All natural Mosquito Repellent Essential Oil Blend and Recipes

BUG OFF Mosquito repellent Essential oil blend.

2 Parts Lemongrass Essential oil
2 Parts Tea Tree Essential oil
1 Part Cinnamon leaf Essential Oil
1 Part Clove Essential oil
1 Part Eucalyptus Essential Oil


I use this Oil blend in Candles Which I add 1 ounce to every 20 ounces of wax.






In this case I used Soy wax, which I already had on hand because of making Vegan Lip gloss etc.

To Make these Candles I get 4 ounce Canning Jars, and fill them to the ledge with my Melted wax and Essential Oils if I am using them.

I Also make a Body spray and to do that with this you follow this recipe

Body Spray Recipe 


5% Essential oil 
65% Alcohol 
25% Water 
5% Glycerin

For my batch I used these amounts. *makes about 1 cup of body spray

10 tbsp of alcohol
1/2 tbsp of essential oil
4 tbsp of water (can use rosewater, aloe water, distilled water, or Purified water)
1/2 tbsp glycerin or vegetable oil


Mix the alcohol and the essential oil slowly.
In a separate container mix glycerin and water.
Combine the two mixes
Let the fragrance rest for two weeks in a fresh, dark place. Shake it every day.
Your fragrance is ready to use!


I hope you found this helpful, and I hope you will Like it and comment, and tell us what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment