Translate

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

What do I have in the fridge Style Pork Stew.. YUM



Well went shopping got some Pork stew meat and Beef stew meat.. and Forgot to get the normal veggies and such I would get for them.. So I used what I had in my Fridge and pantry.. and this is what it was.. and it turned out DELICIOUS.. Measurements are not exact for the most part cause I kinda just grabbed stuff and chunked.. so do taste test.

1 Pound of Pork Stew Chunks..
3 Small Potatoes Cubed
8 ounces of Frozen corn
2 Stalks of Celery Sliced
1 Green Bell pepper
4 cups of Beef stock (you can use whatever you have)
1 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar that I always put in my pork stew
1 Tbsp of Kosher or Pink Himalayan salt or to your preference
2 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
1/2 Tsp dried Parsley
2 TBSP fresh Cilantro
1 Tsp Dried Sage
1 Bay leaf
3 TBSP Butter
1 Tsp Ground pepper or to taste
1 Small onion Chopped
Garlic powder to taste
Onion powder to taste


Okay.. So Basically I cooked the Pork first got it nice and lightly browned, added the fresh onion and sauteed it with the pork.. every thing else I just kind of threw in.. I cooked it in a small stock pot on the stove for about 4 hours and then put it in the Crock pot to cook on warm for another few hours.. and I stole a bowl though it still has cook time left.. IT IS DELICIOUS.


So Thats a Me Recipe.. I Love Recipes that are exact but I like following my own nose too.

No comments:

Post a Comment