Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Super Vegetable Oil Soap Recipe 1

Hello Lovelies, It's Taz here with another Soap Recipe for you.  I will Again remind people that this is NOT a How to Blog post, it is simply the Recipe I use to make my soaps. Look on my Blog post for Vinolia soap, or Favorite Youtubers, posts for Where to go to learn about soap making and never attempt to make soap without proper Precautions and knowing at least the basics of soap making, and ALWAYS run any recipe through Soapcalc to make sure that you have it right. . With that said. HERE we go.



Ingredients you will need are :

Lye 
Water 
Himalayan Pink Sea salt * 
Corn silk * 

Canola Oil 
Coconut oil 76 Deg
Cocoa Butter 
Caster Oil 
Olive oil 

Fragrance oil or Essential oil of your choice. 


So you can make your own size batch the Percentages are : 

Water  as Percentage of oil 27.82% 
Lye Concentration in water 33.333% 
Super Fat 5% 


Canola Oil 34.29%
Coconut Oil 24.71%
Cocoa Butter 8.57 % 
Castor oil 8.57% 
Olive Oil 22.86% 

For my 2 Pound loaf Recipe this is the Amount of Lye, water, and oils That I used. Please Note that in EVERY Soap Recipe I add 1 TBSP of Pink Himalayan Sea salt and a cotton ball sized pinch of Tussah silk (in this to stay vegan I used Corn silk instead) to the Lye water.

Water - 8.9 Ounces
Lye 4.45 Ounces 

Canola Oil - 10.97 ounces 
Coconut oil - 8.23 ounces 
Cocoa Butter - 2.74 ounces 
Caster Oil - 2.74 ounces 
Olive Oil - 7.32 ounces 

Fragrance or Essential oil 1 ounce 



The Soap Bar Qualities of this recipe are as follows: 

Hardness : 31 
Cleansing : 17 
Conditioning : 64 
Bubbly : 25 
Creamy : 22 
Iodine (without salt in lye water) : 70 
INS : 131 



I hope that you enjoy this recipe and if you make it Please share pictures and let me see and comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment